• Membership fees and/or registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• All rates are subject to change without notice.
• In order to maintain the proper structure of our programs, makeup classes are not available under any circumstances.
• Membership dues may be placed on hold for medical reasons accompanied by a physician’s note. All memberships must be active without holds in order to participate in our programs.
• The YWCA holds the right to cancel a program at any given time during the session and/or year. If the YWCA cancels the program
a partial refund or voucher will be granted upon approval.
• Any vouchers granted may be redeemed up to 1 year from the issued date. All vouchers are non-transferable and
• All membership dues are NON-REFUNDABLE. We do not provide refunds, credits, or pro-rate dues if the membership
is cancelled mid-month or mid-session.
• All program fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. A refund or voucher may be considered in selected circumstances at the YWCA’s
sole discretion. Please note each circumstance is unique and election to make such an offer in one instance does not create
the obligation to do so in another.
• A $25 fee is applied to all returned checks.Credit/Refund Policies
• In order to insure the quality of our program transfers can only be made from one class to another during the first two weeks of the session without an applicable transfer fee. Any transfers during the third week of a session will be allowed with a $50 transfer fee. All transfers are approved and processed through the membership department and no other arrangement outside of the membership department will be honored.
• All family memberships may include up to two adults and any dependent children up to age 18 and students living at home up to age 22 with proof of residence and school schedule.
• All membership dues deducted on a monthly basis may not be canceled within the first 6 months.
• Credits/refunds will not be given for absences.
• YWCA Membership Cards or valid ID will be required to enter the building. All adults and children entering the building must stop at our Kiosk to present a valid YWCA/BFC Nembership Card. All non‐members or visitors must sign in and present a valid ID at our Welcome Center to obtain a visitor’s pass.
• Use the appropriate locker rooms or barrier-free dressing areas. Changing in the restrooms is prohibited.
• Complete building evacuation is required in case of fire drill or emergency.
• Financial assistance is available. Please contact the YWCA Membership Department for information and applications.
• Members may purchase daily guest passes for $10. The Bolger Fitness Center offers $15 per day guest passes to non-members when accompanied by a BFC member and YWCA out-of-town members residing more than 50 miles from our facility. Limit 5 passes per guest per year.
• Due to the short length of preschool and children’s classes, parents/guardians must remain at the YWCA facility for the duration of the class. Any child not met at the end of class will remain with the instructor or authorized personnel as every effort is made to reach the parent or caregiver. The YWCA is required by law to contact DCPP (Division of Child Protection & Permanency) for any child not picked up within one hour after class ends. If you have a child in our Before & After School Programs or Camps, please refer to the Parent’s Handbook.
• Members who wish to place a hold on a membership for medical reasons must provide a doctor’s note at the time of injury or medical occurrence. To restart a membership, the YWCA Membership Department must be contacted prior to the expiration date. No credits will be given after a membership has expired.
• Private parking is available only while using YWCA facilities (State Statute 39:4-56:6).
• NJ-state law requires all swimmers to shower prior to entering pool.
• Parent/guardian supervision is required at all times. Non-compliance: Child will not be permitted to participate in class.
• Class sizes are limited. If a class is full, you will be added to the waiting list and contacted by a program representative if space becomes available.