Our mission is to engage children in fun activities that promote self-esteem, personal responsibility, and teamwork. Our programs operate each day during the school year in 13 Bergen County schools. We serve 1,000 kids daily, providing parents with a safe, convenient, affordable, and enriching child care option. The YWCA staffs each program with a Site Supervisor and Recreation Counselors who are ready and waiting before school begins and when the dismissal bell rings. Children may enroll anytime during the school year.
• Highly trained staff • Safe, positive environment
• Focus on children’s social, emotional, intellectual and physical development
• Balance of school work, enrichment, fun and friendship
• Activities aligned with research, best practices and school curriculum
• STEAM, community service, philanthropy, financial literacy, appreciating diversity, caring/kindness and creativity
• Healthy snack options • Fitness
• Broad range of indoor & outdoor recreational activities
After School Program runs from dismissal time until 7:00pm.
Early Dismissal Aftercare for scheduled ½ days. Additional fee may apply.
Children may enroll at any time during the school year. Financial assistance is available to income-eligible families.
Enrollment forms must be submitted by 6:00 pm on the Wednesday prior to Monday start date.
YWCA programs are licensed by the State of New Jersey, Department of Children and Families.