Newcomers Club members may join for up to 6 consecutive years: 4 years as members and 2 years as alumni.
Basic YWCA Program Membership is required for Newcomers Club members.
Joining the Newcomers Club has two components:
1. Newcomers Membership – Dues are $50 per year per family. Your membership dues cover your association with the club. With that, you will receive information on upcoming events, activities, a membership directory, and information about the community. Contact the YWCA Membership Department at 201-444-5600 x400 or become a Newcomers member online.
2. YWCA Membership – Newcomers Members must also sign up for a basic YWCA Program Membership. This costs $50, and your membership at the YWCA includes locker room access and the ability to register for YWCA classes and programs listed in the session brochures. Note that you may join the YWCA with other membership types (such as swim and gym membership). Contact the YWCA Membership Department at 201-444-5600 x400 or become a YWCA member online.
The fine print:
– Newcomer dues for each membership year must be paid by October 1 and YWCA membership must be current in order to be listed in the membership telephone directory.
– You may join Newcomers after October but your name will not be included in the membership directory.
– Newcomers memberships are valid from September through June.
For general questions, please email us at [email protected].
For membership questions, please contact the YWCA Membership Department at 201-444-5600 x400.