YWCA Bergen County offers exciting and rewarding summer camp experiences for girls and boys ages 5 to 16. A variety of day camp options are available at several locations in Bergen County, and affordable one-week sessions make scheduling easy. Come for a week or the whole summer—there is no better place for kids to make friends, have fun and learn new skills!
Camp Orinda – Dumont, NJ
Camp Y-Oak-A – Saddle River, NJ
Camp Ma-Kee-Ya – Mahwah, NJ
New and continuing camper applications must be received the Tuesday prior to child’s start date.
Any application received Wednesday and Thursday will result in a $25 late registration fee.
Applications received Friday will result in a $50 late registration fee.
To view or print our 2015 Camp Brochure, click here.
Y the W Makes a Difference:
• Professionally trained and dedicated staff
• Affordable one-week sessions
• American Red Cross swim lessons taught by certified Aquatics staff
• TGA Premier Junior Golf and Tennis programs
• Arts and Crafts
• Music and Drama
• Sports and Games
• Science and Nature
• Theme Weeks and Special Events
• Bouncy Fridays, Waterslide Fun and more!