YWCA Bergen County offers exciting and rewarding summer camp experiences for girls and boys ages 3 to 16. A variety of day camp options are available at several locations in Bergen County, and affordable one-week sessions make scheduling easy. Come for a week or the whole summer—there is no better place for kids to make friends, have fun and learn new skills!
Pre and Post Camp Care Available—Perfect for Working Parents!
Summer Camp Jobs:
Interested in becoming a Camp Counselor, CIT or Lifeguard? To join the YWCA Summer Camp team click here for more information or please contact Brian at 201-444-5600 x381 or email@example.com.
Y the W Makes a Difference:
• Professionally trained and dedicated staff
• Affordable one-week sessions
• American Red Cross swim lessons taught by certified Aquatics staff
• TGA Premiere Junior Golf and Tennis programs
• “Bouncy Fridays,” Waterslide Fun and more
• Arts and Crafts
• Music and drama
• Sports and games
• Nature programs
• Theme Weeks and Special Events