ywFull Day Child Care
Director: Diane Eide
Full Day Child Care
YWCA Early Learning Center
Margaret Rodie Campus
98 Pleasant Ave., Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
Director: Diane Eide, 201-236-3126
(Conveniently located near Route 17 and I-287 for Bergen and Rockland County families.)
Infant & Toddler Care • Pre-School & Pre-K • Nursery School
Our Early Learning Center provide infants, toddlers and young children with high-quality care in an enriching and stimulating environment. Our mature, experienced staff creates a safe, nurturing atmosphere in which children are encouraged to develop intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
Our NEW comprehensive curriculum incorporates the NJ Department of Education’s new teaching and learning standards. All children enjoy fun, educational and hand-on classes including Mad About Math, Loving Literature, Super Science, Art of the Masters and Brain Power.
• 6 weeks to 6 years • 7:00 am to 7 pm (6:15 am option) • Monday to Friday
• P/T and F/T care • Flexible minimums and ½ day options
• Licensed by the State of NJ • NJ Certified Teachers
• Staff/child ratio meets or exceeds state mandated requirements
• Healthy meals and snacks
• Modern, fully equipped early childhood classrooms
• State of the art security system
• Art studio and dedicated library
• Indoor/outdoor play areas
• Ballet and soccer optional
Fees: A $50 YWCA Basic Membership and annual registration fee is required.
Tuition: We offer a flexible menu of child care and pricing options. The YWCA Bergen County is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization. Tuition is based on the cost of providing care. Limited financial aid is available.
• Open September – June • 9 monthly Payments
• 9:00 – 11:30 am • Extended Day Options
2½ to 3-year-olds
Mon./Wed./Fri. • Tues./Thurs.
Mon. – Fri. • Tues./Wed./Thurs. • Mon. – Thurs.
Working Mommy & Me
Join our group of working moms and spend one-on-one time with your infants, toddlers or pre-schoolers. Share motherhood experiences, find advice, give support and make new friends!
Upper Saddle River Location
4:00 – 5:30 pm $115
10:00 – 11:30 am $115
For details, please contact Diane Eide at 201-236-3126.
We reserve the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment.