As part of our commitment to providing our members with a pleasant customer service and registration experience, we offer our easy-to-use, convenient web-based system that will enable you to safely and securely:
How to Create an Online Account for Session Registration
Please make sure that your web browser is updated. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, and Firefox web browsers allow for a smooth online registration experience. Older versions of the Safari browser (for Mac) will need to be updated.
If you are unable to set up your online account or have never registered online before, please call the Membership Office at 201-444-5600 x400 or send us an email to: [email protected]. Our membership department will help you create your online account.
Call (201) 444-5600 x400, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and the first Saturday of each new session from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Have your class code(s), YWCA membership card and credit card ready.
Register in person at the YWCA front desk Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and and the first Saturday of each new session from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Bring your YWCA membership card. Renewals and new memberships are available at the time of registration.
• Membership fees and/or registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• All rates are subject to change without notice.
• In order to maintain the proper structure of our programs, makeup classes are not available under any circumstances.
• Membership dues may be placed on hold for medical reasons accompanied by a physician’s note. All memberships must be active without holds in order to participate in our programs.
• All programs are subject to be canceled and/or combined during any session. If the YWCA needs to cancel and/or combine a class a partial refund or voucher may be granted upon approval of the Membership manager.
• All vouchers granted may be redeemed up to 1 year from the issued date. All vouchers are non-transferable.
• All program cancellations by members done at least one week prior to the start of the session will receive a full refund or voucher. There will be no refunds/vouchers after the start of the session unless a physician’s note is issued stating a member is not allowed to swim.
• A $25 fee is applied to all returned checks.
• In order to insure the quality of our program transfers can only be made from one class to another during the first two weeks of the session without an applicable transfer fee. Any transfers during the third week of a session will be allowed with a $50 transfer fee. All transfers are approved and processed through the membership department and no other arrangement outside of the membership department will be honored.
• All family memberships may include up to two adults and any dependent children up to age 18 and students living at home up to age 22 with proof of residence and school schedule.
• All membership dues deducted on a monthly basis may not be canceled within the first 6 months.
• Credits/refunds will not be given for absences.
• Use the appropriate locker rooms or barrier-free dressing areas. Changing in the restrooms is prohibited.
Emergency Building Evacuation:
• Complete building evacuation is required in case of fire drill or emergency.
• Financial assistance is available. Please contact the YWCA Membership Department for information and applications.
• Members may purchase daily guest passes for $10. The Bolger Fitness Center offers $15 per day guest passes to non-members when accompanied by a BFC member and YWCA out-of-town members residing more than 50 miles from our facility. Limit 5 passes per guest per year.
• Due to the short length of preschool and children’s classes, parents/guardians must remain at the YWCA facility for the duration of the class. Any child not met at the end of class will remain with the instructor or authorized personnel as every effort is made to reach the parent or caregiver. The YWCA is required by law to contact DCPP (Division of Child Protection & Permanency) for any child not picked up within one hour after class ends. If you have a child in our Before & After School Programs or Camps, please refer to the Parent’s Handbook.
• Members who wish to place a hold on a membership for medical reasons must provide a doctor’s note at the time of injury or medical occurrence. To restart a membership, the YWCA Membership Department must be contacted prior to the expiration date. No credits will be given after a membership has expired.
• Private parking is available only while using YWCA facilities (State Statute 39:4-56:6).
• NJ-state law requires all swimmers to shower prior to entering pool.
Supervision for Children (under age 12):
• Parent/guardian supervision is required at all times. Non-compliance: Child will not be permitted to participate in class.
• Class sizes are limited. If a class is full, you will be added to the waiting list and contacted by a program representative if space becomes available.
Session dates Registration dates
Sess. 4 – Feb. 26 – April 22, 2017 Feb. 13, 2017
Sess. 5 – April 23 – June 17, 2017 April 10, 2017
Sess. 6 – June 25 – Aug. 19, 2017 June 12, 2017