Thinking of starting a business, but aren’t sure how to start?
Join us for this FREE three-session hands-on workshop and leave with a draft of your business plan! We are pleased that award winning CPA Hope Player will lead the seminars based on her book, Find The Numbers for Your Business Plan.
You’ll learn about personal finances and business startup costs. You’ll leave knowing how:
- To develop your first year’s income and expense projections;
- To determine if your business idea can make you money;
- To calculate how much money it will take to open your doors and pay the bills; and
- Where to look for that money.
Isn’t it smarter to know it will work before you quit your day job?
Before you come to class, you’ll receive a questionnaire to complete that will help you organize your thoughts about starting your business, for example:
- What is your business idea?
- Why do you want to start a business?
- Where will you find your customers?
- How much do you think it will cost to start your business?
- What problem does your business solve?
Your answers to these questions will give you a foundation for planning your business. You’ll also receive a copy of Hope’s book Find The Numbers for Your Business Plan which will be the basis for the seminar. Please review the table of contents to see the topics we’ll discuss in this course over three Saturdays.
Space is limited! Applicants will be selected based on their business concept.
Interested applicants can apply to [email protected].
For more information, please contact Samantha at 201-345-1895.
This program is funded by grants from PSEG Foundation and TD Charitable Foundation.