Thinking of starting a business, but aren’t sure how to start?
Apply to participate in this FREE hands-on workshop with award-winning CPA and author Hope Player. Hope will lead the workshop based on her book Find The Numbers for Your Business Plan and you will leave with a draft of your business plan!
You’ll learn about personal finances and business startup costs. You’ll leave knowing how to:
- Develop your first year’s income and expense projections;
- Determine if your business idea can make you money;
- Calculate how much money it will take to open your doors and pay the bills; and
- Look for and find that money.
Isn’t it smarter to know it will work before you quit your day job?
Before you come to class, you’ll receive a questionnaire that will help you organize your thoughts about starting your business, including questions such as:
- What is your business idea?
- Why do you want to start a business?
- Where will you find your customers?
- How much do you think it will cost to start your business?
- What problem does your business solve?
Your answers will give you a foundation for planning your business. You’ll also receive a copy of Hope’s book Find The Numbers for Your Business Plan, which will be the basis for the workshop’s structure and content.
Space is limited! Applicants will be selected based on their business concept. Apply online.
Questions? Contact Jessica Monaco-Coppell.
This program is funded by grants from PSEG Foundation and TD Charitable Foundation.