Each action-packed week at our summer camps offers exciting activities to keep kids moving, creative, and engaged. Choose from locations in Dumont or our lakeside camp in Darlington County Park in Mahwah. No two days are alike! Activities include arts and crafts, game time, outdoor team sports, and nature lessons. Campers also participate in American Red Cross swim lessons taught by our certified staff and special events including our Camp Carnival, Talent Show, and Camp Olympics. Campers must bring lunch and drinks; snacks are provided.
Register a sibling and save! See the Camp Application for details.
• Summer Camp for ages 5 to 12 years
• American Camp Association (ACA) accredited
• Dedicated & professionally trained staff
• Affordable one-week sessions
• CIT Program for ages 13 to 16 years
• American Red Cross swim lessons
• Music & Drama and Arts & Craft s
• Sports & Games and Science & Nature
• Theme Weeks & Special Events
• TGA Premier Junior Golf & Tennis
• NEW! Sports Domain Academy Soccer
• Bouncy & Waterslide Fun
• And so much more!