All application must be submitted by 12pm on Wednesday May 29th!
This offer cannot be combined with any other YWCA camp discount incentives.
YWCA Bergen County offers exciting and rewarding summer camp experiences for children ages 5 to 12, and a Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Program for teens ages 13 to 16. A variety of day camp options are available at our Bergen County locations, and affordable one-week sessions make scheduling easy. Come for a week or the whole summer—there is no better place for kids to make friends, have fun, and learn new skills!
Each action-packed week at our summer camp features exciting activities that keep kids moving, inspired,creative, and engaged. Choose from our Dumont location or our new camp in Mahwah’s Camp Glen Gray. Campers will experience fun learning adventures in science, nature, arts, sports, and so much more. No two days are alike! Campers also participate in American Red Cross swim lessons taught by our certified staff, and special events like our camp Olympics, Talent Show, and Camp Carnival. Campers bring lunch and drinks, We provide peanut free snacks!
• Summer Camp for ages 5 to 12 years
• American Camp Association (ACA) accredited
• Dedicated & professionally trained staff
• Affordable one-week sessions
• CIT Program for ages 13 to 16 years
• American Red Cross swim lessons
• Daily STEM and Science Activities
• Music & Drama and Arts & Crafts
• Sports & Games
• Theme Weeks & Special Events
• And so much more!