Learning to swim means more than just taking a few lessons. It teaches lifelong fitness and safety skills; is fun and therapeutic; and instills a sense of confidence, self-esteem and accomplishment in everyone—young and old.
Our YWCA is the ideal place for you and your family to learn these valuable, last-a-lifetime skills. We have been running Aquatics programs and facilities for more than 50 years. Our Aquatics Department offers American Red Cross certified swim lessons for every age and swim level as well as specialty swim instruction. Class size is limited to insure safety and maintain the highest quality instruction.
• Englewood Swim classes, Sessions 1 through 5, take place at the Crowne Plaza Englewood, 401 Van Brunt Street, Englewood, NJ.
• Special Swim – watch for our new session and class schedule
• Tiger Shark Swim Team swim and dry land practices will be held at Garfield YMCA Aquatics Center, 490 Midland Avenue, Garfield, NJ 07026
• YWCA Warrior Water Polo – watch for our new class and team schedule
• Aqua Fitness & Aqua therapy – watch for our new session and class schedule